Saturday 7 April 2012

Digi stamp sentiment frame

Hi Everyone!

Happy Easter and plenty of choccies to you!

This month we have a freebie digi stamp of a sentiment frame. There is a set of four frames with text and little hearts - Baby Girl, Baby Boy, Wedding Wishes and My Best Friend. The frames are in transparent png format so that you easily use them to frame digis or photos, or just print them on their own to use them for stamping into. The frames are 10 x 10cms with 8 x 8cm apertures.
Here are a couple of examples, I've used these super digis
from Mo Manning for the Baby Girl and My Best Friend frames. If you would like the My Best Friend sentiment frame as a freebie, please click here














The winner of March's prize draw is Missdaisy. Please email me to let me know what you would like for your prize!
Happy crafting!
Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!