Wednesday 1 June 2011

Free Digi topper for men

Hi Everyone!
I hope you're all well.
Agnes has won the prize draw this month. Agnes, I've tried to leave you a message but I don't think it worked, please email me and we'll sort out your prize.

The next prize, at the end of June, will be two personalised stamps or £10 of downloads of your choice.

Here's a little freebie that will be handy for any man's birthday in June. It has a month of June background, a June 2011 mini calendar, a tag and a belt embellishment.
Here's a September example of the topper when it's made up:
Click here to get the free June download of this topper





















If you have ever felt that your cards are not properly appreciated, I have a stamp just for you!





Click here to see all the latest stamps at Stampingallday



Take care
Nicky x

2 comments:

  1. Lol like the wording to that stamp Nicky!! Thanks for the freebie, will pop over now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicky oh love the words on that digi stamp made me lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!