Wednesday 31 March 2010

Candy Winner and Flower Digis

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all set for a nice Easter break. If you'd like to treat yourselves to some new stamps I have a 15% discount off all orders over the Easter period. Just type Easter into the box at checkout to have 15% deducted from your order.

The winner of the four Ticket stamps is Malwina, congratulations! Send me an email with your address and choice of stamps, Malwina and I'll get them sent off to you. Derinda has won this month's £10 voucher.

Here are some digital flower toppers I have in the shop now, they come with both plain flowers to colour yourself, and some that are tinted with pastel colours for when you need a really quick card.
They come with polka dot backgrounds
and look sweet coloured with Copics
and tiny crystals added to the centre of the flowers.
Happy Easter, and I hope you get plenty of choocies!
Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!