Saturday 7 November 2009

Stamp a frame

Hi Everyone! I've just been stamping out some frames for Thank You card toppers. It's a good way of using your stamps to give a different effect and, if you emboss them, they look really pretty. I've used silver because it's my favourite to emboss with. First I printed out some plain frames in colours that would match the Copics I was going to use for the flowers. The stamp I've used is about 5cm wide so I made the frames 8cm square. Then just stamped and embossed the stamp around the inside lines of the frame.

Then I printed the centre panels at 4.5cm square and coloured them, layered it all up and added glitter and ribbon


Happy stamping! Nicky x

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Nicky love everthing about it
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!